St. Petersburg, 3 January. Employees of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia and the cable network have found out the reason for the appearance of the flame beating out of the ground, said a source to FAN in the administration of the Central District of St. Petersburg.
Experts found out, that the cause of the unusual incident was a short circuit. The defect is eliminated, examination will be carried out tomorrow, clarified in the administration.
Lenenergo stressed, that there is no open fire, the scene of the accident does not pose a danger to pedestrians.
"As a result of a technological disruption on the cable line 6 kV there was a rise in the asphalt section. This did not lead to the disconnection of consumers. No open fire, the scene is currently fenced, is not dangerous for pedestrians ", - said the interlocutor of the agency in Lenenergo.
earlier it was reported, that the flames beating out from under the shifted concrete slabs frightened passers-by on Sadovaya Street in the center of the Northern Capital. The sounds of clapping came from under the ground.
Author: Alexey Gromov